Monday, July 5, 2010

Mexican Stuffed Shells




1 box uncooked jumbo pasta shells
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 cups salsa (I use Mild Pace Picante)
1 8oz. can tomato sauce
1 cup corn
1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup Mexican shredded cheese

Toppings:
sour cream (I use light sour cream)
salsa
sliced black olives
green onions

Directions:
Cook pasta according to pkg. directions, then drain. In a skillet cook beef until no longer pink, then drain. Stir in salsa, tomato sauce, corn, and beans. Spoon into pasta shells.





Place in a baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 25-30 min. Top with sour cream, salsa, black olives, and green onions.






1 comment:

  1. This looks and sounds so good! I am definitely going to make this soon! YummO! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete